The following is a letter from Monroe public schools to families about the school lunch program:
For the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, the National School Lunch Program will provide breakfast and lunch for all children through the age of 18 who live in Monroe at no cost.
The following will be provided:
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students daily.
- On Tuesdays, all elementary students and those middle and high school students who have opted for four days of in-person instruction will receive a bagged breakfast and lunch for Wednesday as everyone will continue to be learning remotely.
- All Middle School and Masuk students choosing Cohort B will receive a bagged breakfast and lunch on Fridays for Monday-Wednesday of the coming week and similarly Cohort A will receive a bagged breakfast and lunch on Tuesdays for Wednesday – Friday.
All Monroe children through the age of 18, including children that attend the Monroe Preschool Program as well as any fully remote or quarantined students, will continue to have the opportunity to order and pick-up lunches at Fawn Hollow. Please follow the procedures below:
- Please complete the order form by Friday, February 26, 2021, 12 noon for the week of March 1, 2021 through March 5, 2021 – click here for order form
- Pick-up at Fawn Hollow will take place on Monday, March 1st and Thursday, March 4th from 7:15 am – 8:15 am.
Lunch Menu K-12
The menu for each day can be found by clicking this link, https://monroeps.nutrislice.com/
If you wish to opt out of receiving free meals, please click here.
For questions regarding lunches, please email John Hoyt, General Manager-Food Service.