MVFD Video 4: Smoking is the leading cause of home fire deaths

Print More

Fire Capt. Ryan Anderson talks about the dangers of smoking indoors in the Monroe Volunteer Fire Department's latest fire safety and prevention video

MONROE, CT — Monroe Volunteer firefighters released the fourth video in their series on safety and prevention during National Fire Safety Week. Today’s video covers the dangers of smoking indoors, the proper placement of power cords, and the dangers of clutter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *