MONROE, CT — Kindergarten registration is now underway for children eligible to start class in the fall of 2021. According to state law, children must be at least five-years-old on or before Jan. 1, 2022.
Monroe public schools has an online registration process. Complete the registration application found on the district’s website. Once on the website, hover over the “Parents” tab and click on registration and follow the directions.
For assistance, contact your child’s school at the phone numbers listed below, or send an email to [email protected].
- Fawn Hollow Elementary School, 345 Fan Hill Road, 203-452-2923
- Monroe Elementary School, 375 Monroe Turnpike, 203-452-2870
- Stepney Elementary School, 180 Old Newtown Road, 203-452-2885
Each elementary schools will have a live Zoom Kindergarten Information Night for the parents of all incoming kindergarten students on Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021, from 6 to 7 p.m. The link will be on this district’s website:
- Hover over the “Schools” tab
- Click the name of the elementary school your child will be attending, as each school will have their own Zoom. (If you do not know which of the elementary schools your child will attend, click “Elementary School by Street.”)
- Click “Kindergarten Information Night” for your child’s school.
A recording of the Information Night will remain at each school’s website for any parent who is not able to attend the live Zoom meeting on Feb. 18.