The following is a letter from Monroe public schools to families about the free school lunch program:
For the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, the National School Lunch Program will provide breakfast and lunch for all children through the age of 18 who live in Monroe at no cost.
The following will be provided:
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students daily.
- On Tuesdays, all elementary students and those middle and high school students who have opted for four days of in-person instruction will receive a bagged breakfast and lunch for Wednesday as everyone will continue to be learning remotely.
- All Middle School and Masuk students choosing Cohort A will receive a bagged breakfast and lunch on Tuesdays for Wednesday – Friday. Due to the holiday, Cohort B students who would like to receive meals for Monday- Wednesday next week should order meals for pick-up on Monday, April 5th. Please follow the procedures below.
All Monroe children through the age of 18, including children that attend the Monroe Preschool Program as well as any fully remote or quarantined students, will continue to have the opportunity to order and pick-up lunches at Fawn Hollow. Please follow the procedures below:
- Please complete the order form by Thursday April 1, 2021, 12 noon for the week of April 5, 2021 through April 9, 2021 – click here for order form.
- Pick-up at Fawn Hollow will take place on Monday and Thursday from 7:15 am – 8:15 a.m.
Lunch Menu K-12
The menu for each day can be found by clicking this link, https://monroeps.nutrislice.com/
If you wish to opt out of receiving free meals, please click here.
For questions regarding lunches, please email John Hoyt, general manager-of food service.