EASTON, CT — An electrical problem in a garage refrigerator was the cause of an early morning blaze that destroyed a Rock House Road home. Read More
Firefighters battled a blaze while responding to a house fire at 343 Hattertown Road just before noon on Sunday.
On their Facebook page, Monroe Volunteer Fire Co. Read More
Editor’s Note: This article has been revised to clarify that the minor driving during the crash was not charged with DUI. Read More
Firefighters responded to a structure fire at the Mobil gas station and convenience store at 172 Main St. Friday morning, and contained the blaze to a storage area attached to the main building. Read More